This article reviews some of the best executive 1 Year MBA Courses available around the world.
1 Year MBA Course – Things to Look for When Searching for the Right Executive MBA
There are many things to take into consideration when looking out for the best 1 year MBA course. Different programs could offer more opportunities such as travel or offer a more prestigious appearing business degree. Three things that all executive MBA programs should cover is:
- Leadership Skills: The whole essence of MBA programs is to create the leaders of tomorrow. It is important that the MBA course chosen will help promote an individual’s unique leadership qualities as well as take into consideration their professional past.
- Experience: It is important to ensure that the 1 year MBA course that you choose is going to offer you an adequate opportunity to gain real world experience. Global executive MBA programs are a prime example of programs that offer real world experience before being tossed into the actual world.
- Intensity of the Program: Even with 1 year MBA courses intensity can be modified. Some business schools offer more relaxed programs such as online courses while some such as the global executive MBA programs offer rigorous and fast paced programs for applicants.
- Cost: Cost is a factor in everything a person does as an adult and education can become an expensive investment. Some schools are more expensive than others while some schools offer better benefits than others. It is important that the applicant understands what they are paying for and how to apply for sponsorship or other financial assistance.
- GMAT Scores: Most executive MBA programs demand high GMAT scores while other more traditional MBA programs do not require such strict requirements. This is to ensure that the best applicants are submitted into the executive MBA programs and that applicants that need more assistance are able to gain that in more traditional MBA programs.
- Accreditation and Reputation: These two factors go hand in hand with any educational course. The 1 year MBA course is no different from this requirement. It is essential to ensure that the program that you choose is both highly respectable as well as accredited.
1 Year MBA Course – Best Schools
Below is a look into some of the more prestigious 1 year MBA courses available for applicants.
- Kellogg School of Management: Northwestern University: This United States based school offers an executive MBA course that is ranked in the top ten of business schools around the world. The program tuition costs $80,450. These programs are highly selective and Kellogg normally admits no more than 100 new applicants every academic year.
- Judge Business School: University of Cambridge: The University of Cambridge is renowned as one of the most prestigious universities in the world. Located within the United Kingdom their executive programs charge a minimum of £38,000
INSEAD: INSEAD has become one of the most internationally recognized business institutes around the world. The school offers campuses in France and Singapore as well as opportunities to participate in a global 1 Year MBA Course. Tuition for this program costs an average of £56,000.